Interior Refrigerator Features
- Sliding Shelves: These shelves allow you to easily place and retrieve foods in the back of a refrigerator. Removable, retractable, foldable, or adjustable shelving allows enhanced flexibility for storing a wide variety of various items.
- Spill- proof glass shelves: These have raised edges whose purpose is to help minimize accidental spills for easier cleaning. They also enhance visibility thus making it easier to locate hidden items.
- Gallon door bins or gallon- plus door bins: These provide adequate room for big containers. The bins can be repositioned vertically in order to customize door storage. Some bins slide in and out to allow for easy access.
- Full-width deli tray: This enables you store big platters of meats, hors d’oeuvres, and cheese.
- Build-in beverage holders: These help keep cans and bottles well organized and easily accessible .Also available as an internal feature are dedicated wine racks .
- Build-in automatic ice makers: The main purpose of these ice-makers is to eliminate the refilling and storage of ice trays. Ice-makers that are door-mounted help preserve more space in the refrigerator for storage of food.
- Multizone cooling systems: These provide control over humidity and temperature to keep certain foods, such as meats and dairy products, as fresh as possible.
- Quick -cooling compartments: These provide a specific area that is cooler than the rest of the refrigerator to help quickly freeze or chill food items for your party when time is not on your side.
- Led lighting: Led lighting helps to conserve energy and improves overall feasibility inside the refrigerator.
- Internal Deodorizer Compartments: They help to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and clean.
External Refrigerator Features
- Child lock: These help prevent your kids from raiding the refrigerator without your permission as well as providing extra safety measures.
- Temperature / door alarms: Their purpose is to alert you when the door of the fridge is left open for a short period of time.
- Filtered water and ice dispensers: They help provide easy access to clean, fresh ice and water. They also help to conserve energy because there is no need to open the freezer.